Stratosphera playlist #5: Random Flow

So let me comment this:

Random Flow may be one of those Netlabels kinda unknown for the 'masses'. But - and that's a big but - it's sounds are kinda groovy and without a real website it's quite hard to spread the music.
So let me say something about this Netlabel: Mostly publishing Hip-Hop it wasn't on my radar. That stopped when Ben Banyard contacted me - I refused a fue times but after downloading the whole Random Flow things I was kinda excited. Well so I thought what I could do and I decided that it was time for another Playlist, it's the 5th.
At last after the music follows I wanna say something to ALL of there artists: GO ON LIKE THIS!

The Playlist:
1. l'eau du robinet - A Zycie Ma Swoj Koniec (out of Random Flow #7: Tap Water Drinkers)
2. Tin Soldier - So What (out of Random Flow #1: Digital Decisions)
3. Phreniq - Playtime (out of Random Flow #2: Phreniq)
4. Tin Soldier - 8 Lil Notes (out of Random Flow #1: Digital Decisions)
5. Phreniq - Pop & Lock (out of Random Flow #2: Phreniq)
6. CM aka Creative - Doing the damn thing (out of Random Flow #3: Classic Material )
7. Phreniq - In this Liftime (out of Random Flow #2: Phreniq)
8. CM aka Creative - My Way feat. Buck (out of Random Flow #3: Classic Material)
9. S-Master & Esco - Cheese Box (out of Random Flow #4: Masters of Faser Fu)
10. CM aka Creative - Who I am (out of Random Flow #3: Classic Material)
11. S-Master & Esco - Things are Broken (out of Random Flow #4: Masters of Faser Fu)
12. D3Zs - Wake Up (out of Random Flow #5: Doin' The Raps (Part 1))
13. Pot-C - Jesus Da Hustla (out of Random Flow #8: The Last Villainville Villain)
14. D3Zs - Zookeepers (out of Random Flow #6: Doin' The Raps (Part 2))
15. Gosprom - Broadway (out of Random Flow #9: Broadway)
16. D3Zs - Let The Music Play (out of Random Flow #6: Doin' The Raps (Part 2))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the time you took to piece this playlist together and design the artwork! So kind of you! Hope your readers enjoy our tunes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails